- Job no: 12623
- Career Development Pathways + Annual Bonus & Group Benefits!
- Hybrid working focus on flexibility + additional leave benefits!
- Primary & secondary parental leave + well-being/family support benefits!
- Jemena is among the first companies in Australia to be accredited as a Family Inclusive Workplace
- flexible work arrangements, empowered to work your way & agile + additional leave benefits!
- primary & secondary parental leave & well-being and family support benefits
- numerous career development pathways + yearly financial support to upskill
- annual bonuses + generous $$$ employee referral program
- empowering you within a fun, diverse and inclusive culture
- group benefits galore for all employees!
- genuine focus on work / life balance
Jemena is an Aboriginal word meaning ‘to hear, listen and think’. We focus on being fun, supportive, collaborative and forward thinking people at Jemena. Be part of a forward thinking culture with genuine people leaders that encourage your growth, continuous improvement and new ways of working. We empower our people to reach their potential. Prioritising our employees’ wellbeing, equal opportunities, along with empowering a fully diverse and fulfilled workforce is key.
Our people are our greatest asset so having various flexible working options, remote working, paid parental (primary & partner) leave and leave purchase plans amongst many other benefits, is a key foundation to our success. We also have an array of well-being options to support our people. Jemena & Zinfra are certified as a Family Inclusive Workplace. We are also an endorse employer of Work180 – Jobs For Women. We are passionate about what we do, and we are proud of who we are.
Here's an overview of our role:
As the Market Application Product Line Manager, You will own and manage all IT services aligned to the Groups business portfolio over their complete lifecycle. This will include application lifecycle, product roadmaps and implementation of services to meet the needs of the business stakeholders within budget.
Your understanding of the business operations, strategy & plans, and financial drivers is pivotal to ensure product line roadmaps are developed and maintained. You will supports delivery and transformation by supporting existing and enabling new capabilities, enabling continuous improvement, transparent feedback loops, data driven metrics to uplift processes, ways of working and people capability to gain efficiency across the function.
Your experience to take charge of this role:
- extensive experience in similar role or IT management role within a business environment
- experience and in-depth knowledge in governance and risk management of critical business applications
- preference for extensive experience delivering Application Management services within an energy utility
- excellent people leadership & management experience
- proficiency managing application support and software licence & maintenance contracts
- end-to-end involvement with strategic planning, thinking and design
A little about you and your qualifications:
- preference for Tertiary qualifications (business / IT)
- strong understanding of applications used in the electricity and gas industry
- in-depth analysis, problem management & design skills
- comprehensive facilitation, negotiation & communication skills (verbal & written)
- Experience developing and managing budgets & in delivering services within a commercial framework
- able to work at all levels within the organisation
Please respond to the application questions along with your CV. A cover letter is welcome, to illustrate any additional knowledge, experience and insights aligned to the new opportunity.
Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
We understand the value of a diverse workforce, the ability to work from home, and have committed to creating real employment opportunities through our Reconciliation Action Plan. We look forward to receiving applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
When you join Jemena, you become part of our diverse, inclusive, flexible and passionate team. We are a team that celebrates International Women’s Day, NAIDOC Week, International Day of People with Disabilities and many other days that matter to our people. Come join us!
During our recruitment process, you will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including pre-employment medical, reference checks, national police check. Notice to Third Parties: Jemena does not accept unsolicited resumes (or liability associated with fees or costs) from recruitment agencies, search firms or third parties. Interested candidates are welcome to submit their application independently.
Jemena is among the first companies in Australia to be accredited as a Family Inclusive Workplace by Family Friendly Workplaces
- Closes in 9 days - 16 Feb 2023
- Published on 18 Jan 2023, 2:51 AM