At Jemena, we are focussed on allowing our people to reach their own potential, be themselves at work and enjoy working in an inclusive environment. With a focus on our employees’ wellbeing, equal pay, equal opportunities and policies to support a fully diverse and fulfilled workforce, we pride ourselves on meeting our employee’s expectations.
Our people are our greatest asset so having various flexible working options, paid parental leave and leave purchase plans amongst many other benefits is a key foundation to our success. We are passionate about what we do and we are proud of who we are.
About the role:
We’re looking for an enthusiastic self-starter to join our Corporate Finance team for a 12-14 month fixed term contract (parental leave cover) as a Treasury Analyst. This position is responsible for providing monthly treasury management reports, operational and analytical support with regards to the Group’s treasury function.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the Group’s cash flow forecasts
- Provide month-end hedge accounting and treasury management reports
- Manage the group’s FX, bank guarantee and letter of credit requests and treasury invoices
- Assist in the development and maintenance of treasury procedures and policies
- Driving innovation and creative thinking with regards to the treasury function
- Support team members within the Corporate Finance group to achieve team objectives
- Assistance with ad-hoc projects when required
Our ideal candidate will have:
You will be CA/CPA or CFA qualified with a minimum of 5 years professional experience working in a complex corporate treasury or finance group. With strong technical accounting skills, you will be able to demonstrate a sound understanding of financial product valuations as well as a knowledge of financial market treasury risk management products.
Other qualifications, skills and experience required includes;
- Strong Excel modelling skills
- Ability to write clearly and concisely on complex finance issues in a manner that is understandable to Management and the Board
- Familiarity with Treasury Management System (preferably GTreasury), market data systems (Reuters and Bloomberg) and SAP
- High degree of interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated exceptional team work abilities
Jemena is an Australian energy company who own and operate more than $11.5 Billion worth of gas and electricity transportation assets across Australia supplying millions of households and businesses with these essential services every day.
When you join Jemena, you become part of our diverse, inclusive and passionate team. We are a team that celebrates International Women’s Day, International Day of People with Disabilities and many other days that matter to our people. Come join us!!
As part of Jemena’s recruitment process, you will be required to undergo pre-employment checks.
Notice to Third Parties: Jemena does not accept unsolicited resumes (or liability associated with fees or costs) from recruitment agencies, search firms or third parties. Interested candidates are welcome to submit their application independently.