8 month Fixed Term role.
Jemena supplies gas and electricity to more than 1.7 million customers across Australia.
At Jemena, we are focussed on allowing our people to reach their own potential, be themselves at work and enjoy working in an inclusive environment. With a focus on our employees’ wellbeing, equal pay, equal opportunities and policies to support a fully diverse and fulfilled workforce, we pride ourselves on meeting our employee’s expectations.
Our people are our greatest asset so having various flexible working options, paid parental leave and leave purchase plans amongst many other benefits is a key foundation to our success. We are passionate about what we do and we are proud of who we are.
We currently have an opportunity for a Business Quality and Testing Analyst to join the team at Jemena. The purpose of the position is to provide the analysis, reviews and implementations of our systems to continue to meet customer and market strategies across our gas and electricity assets. You will deliver high quality outputs including data analytics from large data sets, identification of continuous improvement opportunities, process and system efficiencies and user acceptance testing.
This role will suit an individual with a background in the utilities industry (Gas Distribution an advantage), SAP ISU experience and advanced analytical and report writing skills. You have a continuous improvement mindset which you will apply to ensure data quality and provide recommendations to systems, processes and the customer experience. You will need to have self-drive with an outcome focus and be able to collaborative and build effective relationships at all levels in the organisation.
To be successful in this role you will bring the following qualifications, skills and experience with you:
- Business qualifications in business/finance and/or equivalent industry experience
- Detailed knowledge of the Victorian and New South Wales energy industry (preferably distribution businesses) including regulatory frameworks, market rules, codes and market interface files as applicable.
- Experience in business user acceptance testing in a regulated and multi-system integrated environment.
- Demonstrated experience in end to end process documentation.
- Knowledge and application of key project management principles including Agile, Scrum and Lean Six Sigma.
- Confident communicator enabling influencing and negotiation with all levels including Executive Management.
- Published on 02 Sep 2020, 11:12 PM