- Lead, coach and mentor delivery leads, project managers and program managers in best practice delivery and new ways of working
- Be a key leader in our digital transformation
- Thrive in a fast paced organisation that welcomes an analytical and continuous improvement mindset
- Located in Melbourne CBD however initially working from home
At Jemena, we are focussed on allowing our people to reach their own potential, be themselves at work and enjoy working in an inclusive environment. With a focus on our employees’ wellbeing, equal pay, equal opportunities and policies to support a fully diverse and fulfilled workforce, we pride ourselves on meeting our employee’s expectations.
Our people are our greatest asset so having various flexible working options, paid parental leave and leave purchase plans amongst many other benefits is a key foundation to our success. We are passionate about what we do and we are proud of who we are.
About the role:
As the Delivery Manager, you will be an influential leader of high performing teams comprised of engaged professionals delivering value to our customers and Jemena. Working within the Digital team, accountabilities of the role are delivery, portfolio delivery, people leadership, and transforming our delivery capability through new ways of working in line with our digital ambition.
Another key accountability is the delivery of initiatives from commencement through to delivery into production, prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of teams using appropriate delivery methodologies, focusing on quality and adherence to the portfolio and governance frameworks that exist.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Introduce scalable delivery models with a focus on transparency, risk management, speed to value and cycle time reduction
- Continually set a clear vision, engage, motivate, build trust with your team of delivery professionals with a focus on uplifting and developing the team and the individual
- Accountable for overall delivery of projects/programs/initiatives regarding your component of the digital portfolio
- Build, engage and lead multidisciplinary, cross functional teams in order to bring initiatives to life and deliver to production
A delivery professional with over 10 years experience in senior delivery roles, you have the skills, mindset and passion to implement fit for purpose delivery models that maximise value for the organisation whilst growing your team and practice. As an accomplished leader, you will be able to demonstrate your ability to lead cross functional agile teams and have proven experience leading complex, multi stream programs.
Bridging traditional project approaches and contemporary agile ways of working, you will be a passionate leader in project, program and delivery management. You have had hands on experience in managing several projects concurrently while uplifting ways of working in the delivery space.
Your knowledge of software development lifecycles, water fall and agile delivery will be just as important as your strong people leadership where you will be able to demonstrate your ability to foster productive team dynamics, engage and enable teams and coach for performance
Jemena is an Australian energy company who own and operate more than $11.5 Billion worth of gas and electricity transportation assets across Australia supplying millions of households and businesses with these essential services every day.
When you join Jemena, you become part of our diverse, inclusive and passionate team. We are a team that celebrates International Women’s Day, International Day of People with Disabilities and many other days that matter to our people. Come join us!!
Notice to Third Parties: Jemena does not accept unsolicited resumes (or liability associated with fees or costs) from recruitment agencies, search firms or third parties. Interested candidates are welcome to submit their application independently.
As part of Jemena’s recruitment process, you will be required to undergo pre-employment checks.