At Jemena, we are focused on allowing our people to reach their own potential, be themselves at work and enjoy working in an inclusive environment. With a focus on our employees’ wellbeing, equal pay, equal opportunities and policies to support a fully diverse and fulfilled workforce, we pride ourselves on meeting our employee’s expectations.
Our people are our greatest asset so having various flexible working options, paid parental leave and leave purchase plans amongst many other benefits is a key foundation to our success. We are passionate about what we do and we are proud of who we are.
About the role:
We have an opportunity available for an EAI Technical Analyst to join our Digital team in a 12 month fixed term contract based in Melbourne (however initially working from home).
This role will support all market and corporate functions through technical support, maintenance and continuous improvement where the key services performed include operational support, system enhancements, product line initiatives and project work.
On-call/after hour support is required on a rotation basis for 24x7 applications.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Understand key business processes and market obligations
- Monitoring of support queues and taking ownership of tickets through to resolution
- Provide technical SME advice on applications within the support portfolio
- “Look under the cover” to assist issue investigation and effort estimation
- Implement fixes and minor enhancements
- Seek continuous improvement opportunities
- Active participation in technical discussion, knowledge sharing, showcases
- Work independently on project
Our ideal candidate will have:
With a minimum of 2 years experience in an integration role, you will also come with considerable experience in system support and maintenance and have a good understanding of the Utilities industry, specifically Gas & Electricity.
As the successful candidate you will be able to demonstrate a good understanding of;
- Application architecture
- The role integration plays
- Integration concepts
- Integration tools e.g. webMethods, MuleSoft
- Hybrid integration solutions (i.e. cloud vs. on-premise)
- Agile delivery model and agile way of working
- Different agile delivery methodologies
- ITIL processes (service operations)
- Technology trends (e.g. IoT, APIs, Data Analytics)
As our preferred candidate, you will be able to demonstrate the following competencies;
Adaptable – Adapts approach to different people or to changing circumstances
System Thinking – Ability to look at something as a “system” and understand how all the components of that system contribute to the desired outcome
Learning Orientated – Actively seeking new ways to grow and be challenged to acquire new skills or ways of working
Jemena is an Australian energy company who own and operate more than $11.5 Billion worth of gas and electricity transportation assets across Australia supplying millions of households and businesses with these essential services every day.
When you join Jemena, you become part of our diverse, inclusive and passionate team. We are a team that celebrates International Women’s Day, International Day of People with Disabilities and many other days that matter to our people. Come join us!!
As part of Jemena’s recruitment process, you will be required to undergo pre-employment checks.
Notice to Third Parties: Jemena does not accept unsolicited resumes (or liability associated with fees or costs) from recruitment agencies, search firms or third parties. Interested candidates are welcome to submit their application independently.