The Connections SME (Subject Mater Expert) provides timely management of power connections, meter activations as well as responding to B2B retailer enquiries.
We are looking for an individual that strives to deliver the best customer service experience and exceed customer service levels and expectations.
As the key contact person for Jemena’s external Service Providers, you will demonstrate your expertise and problem solve any customer escalated issues.
You will be working within our Customer Service Framework and ensuring all relevant market rules and regulatory obligations are followed.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responding to Retailers and Customers within agreed timeframes on all charges and other queries.
- Issue and follow through on all Connection quotes to Service Providers.
- Maintain the accuracy and integrity of Customer data within SAP system
- Generate reporting covering connections, retailer enquiries and activations with complete analysis on status and issues.
- Investigating opportunities to improve processes and work with a range of teams to have them implemented.
Skills & Experience
- You must have detailed knowledge of the energy industry and regulatory framework.
- You must have experience and be proficient using SAP.
- Intermediate knowledge and experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrated experience in a utility's industry from connection process to billing systems.
- Ability to manage stakeholder enquiries.
- Ability to develop and maintain productive working relationships with a wide range of staff and external service providers.
- Closes in 20 hours - 09 Aug 2020
- Published on 30 Jul 2020, 4:09 AM