At iSelect, we’re passionate about helping Australians reduce their household bills and save money, time and effort. We are Australia’s go-to destination for comparison across insurance, utilities and personal finance products made available from our range of providers. We compare from a wide range of Australia’s leading brands and our highly trained consultants help customers compare, select and save.
We operate in a growth-orientated, agile and progressive environment that fosters innovation and rewards success. Our staff have high levels of empowerment and accountability which are underpinned by a pragmatic, down-to-earth approach.
What you do:
Your role as the Iteration Manager will focus on leading, mentoring and keeping things within your team running smoothly. Your experience working in an Agile environment will be key to delivering success for your geographically dispersed teams.
To be successful in this role you will be supported by a strong and collaborative team who are experts within their field.
What you need:
- Proven ability to build strong and trusted relationships with Product and Engineering groups
- Strategies to maintain the focus on customer value and outcomes and maximise flow
- Ability to lead a continuous improvement culture, reduction of waste to achieve build quality in supported platforms/systems
- 5+ years of experience managing and leading teams within an Agile environment (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience working with geographically dispersed teams
What’s in it for you:
- Work with a team of highly energised, motivated and driven professionals
- 3 'recharge' days per year (yes, in addition to your annual leave!)
- Casual environment and most importantly a fun, engaged and energised workforce!
- A free coffee each day, a funky café and a state-of-the-art work space
- An impressive Employee Benefits Program with many corporate discounts and goodies!
If you are someone who fosters team spirit, has resilience and aspires to continue learning and developing their skills to drive commercial outcomes, you will have tremendous success in helping us achieve our progressive growth agendas. High energy levels and a love of having fun are also important to working in this energetic business.
- Published on 05 Dec 2019, 4:07 AM