- Job no: RF466
- Categories: Skilled Trades, Mechanical Service
- St Clements, ON
- $28 to $29 per hour
- Monday to Friday, 8 to 10-hr shift
- OT after 8-hrs daily, Saturday x1.5, Sunday x2
- Contract to Hire
Ian Martin Workforce has partnered with a custom fabrication company that services the food industry, they are looking for experienced Welders that are skilled at working with thin gauged stainless steel and enjoy a variety of work.
You will be…
- Work with team members to assist in the fabrication of designed multi-component equipment as per customer requirements and design specifications
- Read, understand and follow job order specifications, design drawings, diagrams, schematic drawings and work orders to layout, fit and fabricate metal components and products
- Set up and use brake press, sheer, plate roller and saws
- Operate forklifts, hoists, hand power tools, slings, grinders, cutting torch, and other hand tools related to the jobs needs
- Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on machinery including sharpening and maintaining machine tools
- Maintain a clean and environmentally safe work area
Why this is the right job for you…
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experienced in all position GTAW (TIG) welding
- Proficient working with 11 to 16 gauge Stainless Steel
- Enjoy working on custom pieces and having daily challenges
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings
- Knowledge of relative safety standards and willingness to use protective clothing (face-shield, gloves etc.)
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude; willingness to learn
- Able to work well independently, under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible to work OT and weekends as needed to complete projects
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Skilled Trades professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Workforce, we exist to connect people like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com or text (905) 330 9861.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Contract to Perm, OT after 8 hrs/day, Saturday x1.5, Sunday x2; Shop Hours 6 Am to 5 PM
- Published on 20 Apr 2021, 3:33 PM