- Job no: R49N6
- Categories: Administrative, Distribution
- Mississauga, ON
- $25 to $32 per hour
- Monday to Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM
- Contract, On-Site
Ian Martin Workforce has partnered with an American corporation that designs, manufactures, and distributes engines, filtration, and power generation products. As their new Administrative Associate, you will be responsible for coordinating documents and gathers and inputs data related to assigned administrative support duties for a team, department, function, or other organizational leaders/group.
You will be doing …
- Provides administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, and addressing routine information requests.
- Gathers, compiles, and verifies information and enters it accurately into documents such as reports, presentations, or forms; and office systems such as databases or spreadsheets.
- Assists with data collection, data entry, and report generation on various departmental related activities
- Assists with associate functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
- Responds to, or redirects, routine inquiries from external or internal sources about the organization/department, its activities, or processes so callers/visitors are answered promptly and accurately.
- Prepares documentation for payment of vendors, suppliers, and other third parties as applicable; submits documentation and enters a request for payments into the accounting system; responds to inquiries from accounts payable and payees.
- Documents and maintains departmental policies and procedures.
- Participates as a team member on departmental-related business improvement assignments and projects as needed.
- Performs other routine administrative activities as needed per the established procedures of the organization and/or department.
Why this is the right job for you…
- Previous customer support experience and must be organized, and a self-starter.
- Previous experience with answering emails, ordering engine parts, filing paperwork, and doing reconciliations.
- Comfortable working on a PC and be able to manipulate/modify Microsoft office suite (including teams).
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Has high school diploma.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Comfortable handling confidential information
- Able to work independently with moderate supervision
- Must be able to work an 8-hour day with mandatory hours of 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Skilled Trades professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Workforce, we exist to connect people like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at Subbaiah.Uthaiath@ianmartin.com or call (647) 957 7166.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Published on 20 Apr 2021, 1:52 PM