- Job no: PXTC9
- Categories: Skilled Trades, Production
- Milton, ON
- Starting at $18 per hour
- Days, 6:00 AM to 3:30 PM
- Temp-to-Perm, Full Time
- Starting ASAP
Ian Martin Workforce has partnered with a custom body builder of service vehicles that are looking for someone that’s is interested in bodywork and likes to work with their hands. This is a long-term role that will involve training and opportunity for advancement.
As their new Technician, you will be working full-time hours on straight Days shift. This is a fast-paced, production environment where you will be depended on by your team to work together to get the job done on time. If you have worked in some sort of painting application – body shop, industrial, commercial or even residential, this would be a great environment for you.
You will be…
- Prepping and sanding vehicles
- Mask and tape to avoid contamination
- Confirming if the bodywork is acceptable and conforms to drawing specification
- Using best practices for refinishing and preparation
- Assist/prepare/stage technician’s jobs for paint
- Training to become a Painter
- Helping in other areas of the department
Why this is the right job for you…
- Interest in painting and like to work with your hands
- Interest in learning on the job
- Reliable with a good attendance record
- Thrive working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to stand for an extended period and lift to 50 lbs
- Willingness to ask questions and give assistance as needed
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Skilled Trades professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Workforce, we exist to connect people like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text (905) 330 9861.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Starting at $18 per hour, the wage will be reviewed as signed off on tasks.
- Published on 12 May 2021, 6:43 PM