- Job no: NYGM3
- Categories: Skilled Trades, Manufacturing
Chemical Process Technician
- Battle Creek, Michigan
- $18 per hour
- Rotating 12-hr Shifts
- Contract until March 2022
Ian Martin Workforce has partnered with a multinational chemical company and they are seeking to hire a Chemical Process technician for the safe operation of dry powder batch processes and material handling equipment.
You will be doing….
- Safe operation of dry powder batch processes and material handling equipment.
- Hands-on with manufacturing and working with the product, equipment, and team members in the operation of chemical processes, packaging product
- Identification of and reporting of safety violations or concerns.
- Troubleshooting equipment
- Operating a forklift
- Other operational tasks as assigned
Why this is the right job for you…
- 2 years of solid work experience, ideally working in food or pharmaceutical processing.
- Able to work a 12-hour rotating Day to Night schedule
- Comfortable working with equipment and basic troubleshooting skills
- Basic computer skills
- Strong attendance record and commitment to working safely
- Able to wear a Pressurized Air Purifying Respirator and safely ascend and descend multiple flights of stairs during the shift
- Able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Skilled Trades professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Workforce, we exist to connect people like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com or call (281) 946 4602.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Long-term Contract with possible conversion to Permanent
- Published on 30 Mar 2021, 3:05 PM