- Job no: MMJDT
- Categories: Skilled Trades, Manufacturing
Quality Assurance Auditor
- North Kingstown, RI
- $17 per hour
- Days, Monday to Friday
- Temp to Permanent based on job performance
- Start Right Away
Ian Martin Workforce has partnered with a company that designs innovative solutions for diverse clients that use various card production equipment to make personalized debit/credit cards.
As their new QA Auditor, you will be working a full-time, contract position. You enjoy working in a fast-paced, active environment that requires keen attention to detail. You will be providing quality service by the internal auditing of mail kit product to ensure that the highest production and quality is achieved according to established standards and procedures.
You will be…
- General understanding of client’s completed mail kit product. (Job sheet reading/ filling, ISO/ CQM requirements, process understanding, control plan interpretation. Understanding of calibration and verification concepts. Understanding of AQL, military standard concept and use. Understanding and application of non-conformity process. Fully understands and follows established QA procedures while performing the internal QA audit function.
- Must be proficient in QA procedures.
- Audits jobs from Data Card, Hand Fulfillment and Auto Inserting.
- Understanding of Company’s JAAMS system for department’s audit input procedures. Hands-on knowledge and usage of the job tracking system.
- Generate NC report to management.
- Provide feedback to the QA manager of any excessive errors discovered during the auditing process.
- Support to production floor on inspection/ segregation of Non conform product.
- Validate new products/ portfolios.
- Maintain a positive attitude and understanding toward fellow co-workers
- Must be flexible with working different shifts and weekends as may be required for major projects.
- Attend appropriate training and meetings as required
- Always adhere to company safety policies and procedures
Why this is the right job for you…
- Ideally 1 to 3 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Thrive working in a fast-paced environment
- Basic math skills required. Intermediate computer skills also needed.
- Able to sit, stand, and walk with lifting up to 30 lbs
- Willingness to ask questions and give assistance as needed
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing or production environment would be an asset
- Basic computer skills
- Like a neat and tidy workstation
- US Citizen
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Skilled Trades professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Workforce, we exist to connect people like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com or call (281) 326 9697.
First Shift, 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM, $17 per hour. OT shifts are available on Weekend.
- Published on 04 Mar 2021, 8:26 PM