- Job no: HRJAC
- Categories: Skilled Trades
4 Axis Horizontal Milling Operator / Set Up / Programmer
- Stoney Creek, Ontario
- Full-time permanent position
- Day Shift (M-F) 8:00am - 5:00pm
- $27/ hour
- Medical/ Dental Benefits
Ian Martin Workforce is working with a custom job shop on Stoney Creek that manufacturers heavy-duty industrial vacuum pumps to the oil & gas industry, as well as components for the nuclear industry for the last 60 years
As their new Machine Operator, you will bring your professional 4 Axis Horizontal Milling experience where you will set-up, operation, and basic G Code and Fanuc programming.
- Over 100 tool changes on the 4 axis Horizontal Milling equipment.
- Set-up the job, operate the equipment, and re-programs when necessary
- Basic G Code and Fanuc programming
- Tune-up machines when required
- Work alongside other machinists collaborate with the engineering team
- Read and interpret drawings
- More than 3+ years of Horizontal Milling Experience
- Set-up and basic Fanuc programming
- Past experiences with prototyping and working with Steel and Aluminum metals
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Skilled Trades professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Workforce, we exist to connect people like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at Sarah.email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Published on 08 Apr 2021, 2:55 PM