- Job no: H933B
- Categories: Skilled Trades, Construction
- Collingwood, Ontario
- $32 to $36 per hour
- Monday to Friday, Night Shift (9 PM to 6 AM)
- Working At Heights and Aerial Work Platform required
- Certification of Qualification or 4th Year Apprentice Required
Ian Martin Workforce has partnered with an Electrical Service provider that focuses on Lighting and Power Distribution and will be working on a major grocery store. They are looking to put together a local crew of Journeypeople to complete the project with the direction of one of their foreman.
You will be…
- Following the directions given by Site Foreman
- Preforming installation, troubleshooting and repair of lighting system
- Building Distribution systems with Branch Circuits
- Installation of 2" and under EMT Conduit
- Working in collaboration with others to accomplish daily assigned tasks.
- Arrive on time and prepared to start work for scheduled shifts
- Participating in all Safety and Planning meetings as required to attend.
- Being an active participant in maintaining a safe work environment for yourself and others
Why this is the right job for you…
- Certification of Qualification 309A Construction and Maintenance Electrician or 4th Year Apprentice
- Proficient in reading Blueprints and other technical drawings.
- Commercial construction background with experience running EMT conduits
- Ability to work independently as well as in a small team
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills working in a fast-paced workplace with a sense of urgency
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Skilled Trades professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Workforce, we exist to connect people like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text (905) 330 9861.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Hourly Rate based on Experience. Overtime is paid after 44 hours per week. Primarily Monday to Friday. Night Shift, 9 PM to 6 AM.
- Published on 23 Mar 2021, 4:25 PM