- Job no: D8ECY
- Categories: Skilled Trades, Manufacturing
- Bethleham, PA
- $15 to $28 per hour
- Monday to Friday, Days or Afternoons
- Contract to Permanent Position
Ian Martin Workforce has partnered with an orthopedic device manufacturer that has experienced tremendous success and growth. As a Quality Inspector, you will perform inspections of outsourced and internal finished and semi-finished medical devices, components and raw materials to ensure that products comply with quality plans, specifications and requirements.
You will be doing...
- Ensure compliance to federal and state laws, as well as company standards and specifications
- Perform visual, functional and dimensional inspections across all stages of production
- Communicate quality or compliance concerns with urgency
- Corrects or escalates quality or compliance concerns.
- Follows all company Standard Operating Procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
Why this is the right job for you…
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Basic understanding of using calipers, micrometers, hard gauging and other applicable inspection tools preferred
- Basic working knowledge of various mathematical concepts including fractions, ratios, and proportions
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds occasionally
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational skills
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Skilled Trades professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Workforce, we exist to connect people like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at Vaishnavi.Vadivelu@ianmartin.com or call (281) 946 4601.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Day or Afternoon shift, flexible start/end times.
- Published on 01 Apr 2021, 2:59 PM