- Job no: B674A
- Categories: Skilled Trades, Construction
- Moncton, NB
- $30 to $35 per hour
- Monday to Friday, 6:00 AM to 3:30 PM
- Fall Protection and Aerial Work Platform required
Ian Martin Workforce is working with an Electrical Service provider that focuses on Lighting and Distribution for a wide variety of commercial clients. They are looking to put together a small crew to complete projects in the Moncton-area.
You will be…
- Following the directions given by Site Foreman and Journeymen
- Preforming installation, troubleshooting and repair of the lighting system
- Building Distribution systems with Branch Circuits
- Working in collaboration with others to accomplish daily assigned tasks.
- Arrive on time and prepared to start work for scheduled shifts
- Participating in all Safety and Planning meetings as required to attend.
- Being an active participant in maintaining a safe work environment for yourself and others
Why this is the right job for you…
- Certification of Qualification Journeyman Electrician with some relevant Commercial experience
- Able to read blueprints and other technical drawings.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a small team
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills working in a fast-paced workplace with a sense of urgency
- Own tools and PPE, reliable transportation to and from site
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Skilled Trades professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Workforce, we exist to connect people like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text (905) 330 9861.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Hourly rate, OT after 44 hours. Monday to Friday, straight days.
- Published on 19 Mar 2021, 12:15 PM