- Job no: ATT69
- Categories: Skilled Trades, Construction
- Hamilton, ON
- $41 per hour
- 306A Certification of Qualification Required
Ian Martin Workforce has partnered with a company that is a mechanical service provider that works with commercial and institutional clients. They are looking to hire Plumbers to help build their Special Projects department which focuses on short service projects that can take a few weeks to a few months to complete.
What you would be doing...
- Carry out services at various locations including construction sites, hospitals, owner facilities, tenant facilities, and within company facilities
- Responsible for plumbing, pipefitting, cutting, coring, digging and trenching, measuring, layout, paperwork, and other similar tasks
- responsible to train and support Apprentices or other Journeypersons as directed by their Supervisor.
- other field duties as requested by their superior and can include items such as housekeeping, caulking, filing, organizing, receiving, material delivery to the work areas, etc.
Why this is the right job for you…
- Have a valid 306A Plumber Certification of Qualification
- Safety Certifications: Working At Heights, Aerial Work Platform, WHMIS, 4-Steps
- Own tools and willing to bring them to the site
- Able to report to shop in Hamilton on a daily basis
- Excellent customer service and able to work directly with clients
- Strong communication skills and commitment to working safely at all times
- Able to remain calm under pressure and keep the focus on the task at hand
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Skilled Trades professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Workforce, we exist to connect people like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text (905) 330 9861.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Monday to Friday, rotating on-call
- Published on 19 Apr 2021, 9:16 PM