- Job no: AQT7P
- Categories: Skilled Trades, Agricultural
- Lambton Shores, ON
- $36 per hour
- Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM
- Min 3-month contract with extension based on job performance
- Working At Heights and All-Terrain Scissor Lift required
Ian Martin Workforce has partnered with an electrical contractor that has a focus on agricultural clients that is looking to bring on some additional electricians to help with a growing construction project. Work is primarily building new greenhouses. Based on the volume of work, there is an opportunity to transition into a permanent position.
What you will be doing…
- Installing conduit to the ceiling and throughout building off of a lift
- Building cable trays and pulling cables
- Installing lighting
- Preparing materials and moving around to areas of the construction site
- Reporting any hazards immediately and working to ensure a safe environment for everyone
- Participating in daily meetings and contributing to problem-solving when able to
Why this is the right job for you…
- Certification of Qualification 309A Journeyman Electrician
- Valid Working At Heights and All-Terrain Scissor Lift Certification required
- Great attitude and willingness to work as a team
- Open to learning and improving upon existing skills
- Reliable with good attendance record, own transportation to and from site
- Have basic hand tools, harness and lanyard
- Comfortable working in adverse weather conditions; all work is outdoors/in greenhouses
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Skilled Trades professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Workforce, we exist to connect people like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text (905) 330 9861.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
$36 per hour; Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM. Occasional Saturdays if required. Saturdays are at time and a half (OT rate)
- Published on 22 Feb 2021, 9:08 PM