- Job no: AFYAF
- Categories: Skilled Trades
Industrial Mechanic (Millwright)
- Oakville, ON
- Full-time permanent - Day Shift (6:00am- 2:30pm)
- Competitive Wages Offered
- CNC Machine Maintenance experience a MUST!
Ian Martin is working with a reputable supplier of precision parts to the Nuclear Industry. Due to growth and they are looking to add an Industrial Mechanic to their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate has in-depth knowledge of CNC Machines, motors, and other industrial machinery. The Millwright will be responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing, and installing equipment as well as general maintenance items consistent with a manufacturing facility
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Preventative maintenance of various types of machines including determination of what maintenance is required.
- Determine which machines, techniques, and tools to use when completing jobs.
- Track and document PM reports & downtime
- Breakdown support.
- Troubleshooting hydraulic, pneumatic, and electric systems.
- Repair/rebuild / replace parts where required.
- General facility maintenance
- Read and interpret drawings and schematics.
- Work safety with a range of hand tools.
- Completion of an accredited Millwright certificate program.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience as a Millwright or similar job.
- In-depth knowledge of CNC Lathe and Milling
- Strong attention to detail and organizational
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills working within a team-based environment.
- Strong ability to work independently to complete assignments promptly while maintaining the high standards required in our industry.
- Experience using lifting devices (cranes and fork-lifts).
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Skilled Trades professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Workforce, we exist to connect people like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Published on 18 Mar 2021, 9:10 PM