- Job no: 9BCJT
- Categories: Skilled Trades, Manufacturing
- Mississauga, ON
- $16.65 per hour
- Monday to Thursday, 7 AM to 4:30 PM, Friday 7 AM to 3:30 PM
- Contract leading to Permanent Position
Ian Martin Workforce has partnered with an elevator manufacture that provides customized solutions to their clients.
What you will be doing...
- Pack, weigh, and label completed items for shipment or storage
- Examine and inspect materials to ensure packaging specifications are met
- Move completed materials to the loading dock.
- Identify and remove defective material
- Keep a record of all product, packaging, and order information on specified forms
- Properly use hand tools
- Maintain a clean work area at all times
- Able to manage medium to heavy materials, tact and judgement
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Why this is the right job for you…
- You're looking to get in with a company that will offer you on the job training with room for advancement
- Experience in manufacturing or related field is preferred.
- Basic shop skills, such as using hand tools.
- Ability to read, understand and follow instructions
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- High attention to detail paired with the ability to multitask
- Able to lift up to 50-lbs (assisted if needed)
- Detail-oriented with strong communication skills
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Skilled Trades professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Workforce, we exist to connect people like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text (905) 330 9861.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Days, $16.65 per hour. 44 hours per week. Monday to Friday. Contract leading to Permanent position.
- Published on 25 Mar 2021, 9:29 PM