- Job no: 94R3A
- Categories: Skilled Trades, Manufacturing
- North Kingston, RI
- $17 to $18.70 per hour
- Multiple Shifts Available
- Contract to Permanent
- Shuttle Available
Ian Martin Workforce has partnered with a company that designs innovative solutions for diverse clients that use various card production equipment to make personalized debit/credit cards. As their new Machine Operator, you enjoy working in a fast-paced, active environment that requires keen attention to detail. You like working in a hands-on, learning environment with your team to accomplish daily goals.
You will be…
- Operate card production equipment and monitor the quality of output and machine performance
- Confirm work receipt and complete other required paperwork
- Adjust machines using company-supplied hand tools and perform minor maintenance; asking questions and getting clarifications as needed
- Double-check your own work to meet production standards
- Identify potential production problems, recommending actions to help solve
- Work with others to assist with problems and to keep an effective work environment
Why this is the right job for you…
- Some previous experience working in a manufacturing or production environment preferred
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Like working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to stand for an extended period and lift up to 50 lbs
- Willingness to ask questions and give assistance as needed
- Basic computer skills
- Like a neat and tidy workstation
- US Citizen
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Skilled Trades professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Workforce, we exist to connect people like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (281) 946 4602.
Contract to Permanent. OT shifts are available on Weekends.
Days (7am to 3pm) $17.00/hr
Afternoons (2:55 pm-10:55 pm) $18.19/hr
Nights (10:55 PM to 6:55 AM) $18.70/hr.
- Published on 14 Apr 2021, 12:41 PM