- Job no: 7ARKQ
- Categories: Skilled Trades, Construction
- Charlottetown, PE
- $24.80 to $31 per hour
- Contract until June
- Nights, Sunday to Thursday
- Fall Protection and Aerial Work Platform required
- Open to 3rd Year Apprentices to Journeypeople
Ian Martin Workforce is working with an Electrical Service provider that focuses on Lighting and Distribution for a wide variety of commercial clients. They are doing upgrades at a major grocery store. Additional projects may follow based on job performance and attendance.
You will be…
- Following the directions given by Site Foreman
- Preforming installation, troubleshooting and repair of the lighting system
- Building Distribution systems with Branch Circuits
- Working in collaboration with others to accomplish daily assigned tasks.
- Arrive on time and prepared to start work for scheduled shifts
- Participating in all Safety and Planning meetings as required to attend.
- Being an active participant in maintaining a safe work environment for yourself and others
Why this is the right job for you…
- Certification of Qualification Journeyman Electrician or Certification of Apprenticeship with some relevant Commercial experience
- Able to read blueprints and other technical drawings.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a small team
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills working in a fast-paced workplace with a sense of urgency
- Own tools and PPE, reliable transportation to and from site
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Skilled Trades professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Workforce, we exist to connect people like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com or text (905) 330 9861.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Sunday to Thursday, 10 PM to 7 AM; Fall Protection and Scissor Lift certifications required. Lanyard/Harness provided.
- Published on 31 Mar 2021, 3:11 PM