- Job no: 3T9BJ
- Categories: Skilled Trades, Warehouse
Warehouse Operator & Material Handler
- Greenville, Ohio
- $17.85 per hour
- Rotating 4-week schedule
- 6 months contract
Ian Martin Workforce has partnered with a multinational chemical company and they are seeking to hire a Warehouse Operator that will be coordinating receiving and distribution of incoming material, equipment, samples, drums, and cylinders.
You will be doing….
- Required to order equipment and material, write purchase orders, coordinate equipment rentals for jobs, and track delivery of material.
- Responsible for unloading trucks, handle packages, stock shelves/storerooms, move drums and cylinders.
- Preparing material, equipment, and samples for shipping according to regulations.
- Required to operate forklifts, fill tanks and containers, and operate plant equipment.
- Providing material handling services including hazardous waste, shipping/receiving, and research support.
- Responsible for maintaining facilities and equipment in a safe and orderly manner and they must be able to work with minimum supervision while following safe work procedures.
Why this is the right job for you…
- Worked in a fast-paced warehouse environment
- Previous chemical experience is preferred.
- Forklift experience is preferred, but not required.
- Able to work on a 12-hr shift on a continental schedule
- Basic computer skills including MS Excel.
- Able to wear a face mask/shield when needed
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Skilled Trades professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Workforce, we exist to connect people like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (281) 946 4602.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Rotating 12-hour shifts - In 2 week time period, will work 7 days and off 7 days. (2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on, 2 days off, 2 days on, 3 days off) 4 weeks on Days, and then 4 weeks on Nights
- Published on 31 Mar 2021, 5:24 PM