- Job no: YXGCD
- Categories: Information Technology
Our industry leading client in the oil and gas industry has an immediate need for a Workday Solution Architect to join their team for a 12-month contract. This role has the potential to be located in Toronto Ontario, Calgary Alberta, or Edmonton Alberta.
In this role you will report to the IT HR Support group and will work closely with other team members and a systems integrator to update and connect Workday with Oracle cloud ERP.
What you will be doing...
- Provide Workday product expertise in the areas of Workday Core HCM, Payroll, Time & Labor, Chart of Accounts, and custom hierarchy design.
- Identify and analyze human resources project needs. Define scope and objectives for all aspects of the Workday integration with Oracle cloud ERP.
- Analyze existing Workday processes and integrations and look for opportunities for improvement.
- Develop plans and lead implementation of Workday enhancements.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Effective communication with functional and technical stakeholders at various levels of the organization.
- Excellent collaboration required for work in a multi-vendor environment.
What you will need to succeed...
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working with Workday – Payroll, Time & Labor, Projects and use of custom hierarchies.
- Experience with Workday integration design, in a lead capacity.
- Strong knowledge and experience in business process configuration, including rule-based business processes, and condition rules.
- Strong knowledge and experience in organization management, re-organizations, hierarchies, and reporting.
- Strong understanding of position and job management.
- Experience with Workday security framework, including role based, and user based.
- 5+ years of experience in interface architecture.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
- Excellent project management skills
Nice to Haves
- Workday certifications – HCM, Payroll, Financials.
- Workday custom reporting, EIB and integration experience required. Workday certifications a big plus.
- Knowledge of Workday implementation tools (Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB), Workday Studio, Workday Report Writer.
- Knowledge of Workday security administration.
Looking for meaningful work? We can help!
If you are a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Published on 29 Jun 2020, 9:30 PM