- Job no: YQ33Y
- Categories: Engineering
We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Cost & Schedule Analyst
Resume Due Date: Tuesday, July 21, 2020 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 3
Duration: 3 years
Supports cost estimating, budgeting, variance analysis and monitoring activities as directed. For a large project or staff group, duties encompass a variety of tasks, but remain within parameters established by the procedure or process being supported. For a medium project staff group, duties encompass a variety of tasks that are required to support the project/group.
- Facilitate and establish project baseline plans through gating and chance control processes.
- Administer and monitor and update project progress and status.
- Facilitate and represent the projects to achieve accurate forecasting on a monthly basis.
- Configure and communicate control accounts in our source systems.
- Prepare various routine and non-standard reports, leveraging Excel, Microsoft BI and other tools.
- Perform stakeholder management to ensure sound project controls principles, processes and procedures are upheld.
- Employ Earn Value Management principles in planning and projects and contracts.
- Support establishment and changes to contract and to report on progress on a routine basis.
- Assists with change control process for scope, cost and schedule.
- Proficient with Ecosys, P6 and Microsoft Office Suite of applications.
2+ years of work experience in a similar role required
- Published on 16 Jul 2020, 5:51 PM