Our oil and gas client in North York, ON is looking to hire a Stations Engineer for a 12 months contract role with possibility of extension.
What you will be doing…
• Station Design support including equipment selection and site layout
• Preparation and Delivery of Integrated Standards and Procedures based on Legacy company documentation
• Coordination of Standard and Procedures Reviews and planning across the department
• Maintenance of the plan for Stations Engineering to ensure that deliverables are met within allocated time
• Manage ongoing governance for monthly and quarterly project reporting (in partnership with Supervisor)
• Collate data and other inputs required and write responses, and seek approvals, for various internal Reporting
What you will need to succeed…
Must Have Skills:
• University degree in Engineering (preference Mechanical, Chemical, Civil, Electrical or equivalent).
• P. Eng.
• Maintain a high regard for personal safety, for the safety of company assets and employees, and the general public
• Demonstrated strong technical analysis and decision-making skills.
• Demonstrated strong communication skills (verbal and written).
• Demonstrated strong interpersonal and teamwork skills. Ability to build and maintain a good working relationship with the client groups is critical to this role.
• Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and SharePoint.
• Self-motivated, independent, innovative, responsible, and a team player with a strong work ethic.
• Background in Utilities Operation and Maintenance
• Background in equipment design and selection
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.