- Job no: YFXCN
- Categories: Human Resources
We are growing! Our team in Western Canada is hiring for an experienced Technical Recruiter to help us support unprecedented growth. This is a 6 month contract position, with the opportunity to move into a permanent role at Ian Martin. While working as part of our team, your focus will be to recruit for senior functional roles such as PM’s, BA’s, and Senior Engineering and Finance roles. While connecting great candidates with meaningful work, you'll get a chance to take your recruiting abilities to the next level, ensuring that your candidates have a positive experience through the entire process.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Sourcing, recruiting, and placing technical professionals across a range of roles and prestigious clients throughout Western Canada.
- Full-cycle recruitment which encompasses sourcing, interviewing/qualifying and placing candidates in a wide range of Functional IT, Engineering, and Financial roles (project management, business analyst, financial analyst to name a few)
- While filling current openings you will also help to build a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates
- Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders to understand the business needs and present qualified talent to fill their roles
- Partner with other departments to drive the recruiting process through to on-boarding
- 5+ years of Technical recruiting experience within an agile organization
- Proven ability to successfully deliver on deadlines and flawlessly execute in a very fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with ATS/VMS and other related platforms (LiveHire, Fieldglass, Flextrack)
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a very fast paced environment
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us Paul.Aston@ianmartin.com
- Published on 27 Apr 2021, 4:00 PM