Talent Acquisition Partner
· Remote opportunity
· Full-time permanent position
· Opportunity to be part of an innovative, fun team in a certified Great Place to Work® company
You’re a forward-thinking, strategic talent acquisition professional, with proven experience successfully recruiting for technical and non-technical roles. You have an equal passion for people and process and are looking for a role where you can make your mark by helping to build and shape the recruitment process for a fast-growing company.
If you’re in search of a new challenge, and an opportunity to partner closely with executives and hiring managers as a valued talent advisor, this could be your next role.
Who are we?
Our client is a robotics company with a vision to bring robotic solutions into everyday life. Their ground-breaking product is deployed around the world and trusted by leading facilities and building service companies. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Kitchener, ON, Canada, they offer comprehensive service and support to customers on 5 continents.
Now, they are looking you, their new Talent Acquisition Partner.
What you’ll be doing
As the Talent Acquisition Partner, your top priority is to recruit for technical and non-technical positions, building the team with empowered, enthusiastic individuals. You will partner closely with hiring leaders to understand their team requirements, and then own the recruitment process end-to-end for our Engineering and Product teams. You will be a strategic member of our People and Culture team, helping shape the talent acquisition strategy and recruiting processes.
Practically speaking, you will:
- Develop recruiting strategies, and manage the full-cycle recruitment process to source top talent for high-impact roles across the different software/technical teams
- Partner with our company’s executives and hiring managers to assess talent needs and advise on talent strategies to find that talent
- Proactively conduct research and investigate new ideas to find passive candidates through a variety of methods
- Contribute your expertise on market conditions, interview best practices, and effective recruiting processes to ensure we always have a strong candidate pool, and an efficient strategy to find the right talent
- Recommend and put in place a strategy and tools for tracking sourcing information and provide periodic metric reports of the effectiveness of the sourcing strategies
- Own, meet and continually improve all candidate sourcing KPIs
- Be a brand advocate for the company, with an emphasis on their Core Values and continuing to improve our excellent culture
This is an exciting, challenging, and extremely rewarding opportunity for a motivated and experienced talent acquisition professional looking to make a meaningful impact at a growing company. If you’re intrigued, then we want to meet you.
This is a full-time permanent position, offering a competitive annual salary (target range between $85,000-$100,000 depending on experience) and generous benefits. Their office is based in Kitchener, but this position is open to candidates in any geographic area. If you are local to the Kitchener area, working in office is an option.
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years’ experience as a technical recruiter, ideally a mix of corporate and staffing/agency
- Experience working directly with clients and/or hiring managers, developing and executing unique recruiting strategies tailored to their requirements
- Experience working in a fast-paced start-up environment is strongly preferred
- Experience with any ATS (Workday, Taleo, Bamboo, etc.)
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At Ian Martin, we connect people with meaningful work. We work with people like you for similar technical roles. If you apply, be sure to create a profile with us. That way, great technical jobs will come to you before they even get to the job boards.