- Job no: YA83D
- Categories: Information Technology
Our client, a market leading financial institution, has an immediate need for a Senior Test Analyst to support their operations in Alberta. This is a contract role for three (3) months and the resource needs to start immediately.
- Perform Functional, System, System Integration, UAT, Smoke and Regression testing in various applications within our banking system, including SAP
- Perform end-to-end testing in our SAP banking environment and associated applications
- Assess testing requirements and provide estimates of testing effort and resources as required
- Work closely with Senior Test Manager/Test Manager to identify and to contribute to the testing strategy and acceptance criteria for all stages of an initiative
- Analyze business requirements to ensure test-ability
- Identify and understand and cross systems impacts and risks of the project.
- Develop test scenarios/cases and scripts to ensure quality of applications.
- Prepare constructive and destructive test cases ensuring all E2E scenarios are adequately covered in an efficient manner.
- Execute tests and ensure results achieve documented objectives and criteria.
- Use a risk management approach to modify or develop test scripts and prioritize test execution based on level of risk.
- Identify, assess, log and monitor all variances ensuring satisfactory resolution prior to implementation.
- Conduct/participate in regular testing status meetings throughout the project/initiative life cycle.
- Follow through with and maintain accuracy in assigned Jira stories and track status as directed
- Attend daily standups/scrum meetings as scheduled and provide updates as required
- Prepare Test Summary Reports as directed
- Conduct walkthroughs of test plans and test specifications to project teams as directed
- Adhere to the testing methodology (planning, preparing, executing, evaluating)
- Participate in preventative testing techniques such as peer reviews and walk through.
- Ensure test data is adequate and compliant to privacy and confidentiality rules.
- Identify and report the level of risk associated with unresolved issues. following escalation processes where required.
- Liaise with all project participants, team lead, vendors, internal audit and other ATB resources at various levels.
- Ensure quality and completeness of testing deliverables.
- Provide team members with guidance and feedback, coaching and directions.
- Recommend a "go/no-go" action based on results.
- Transfer lessons learned and new/changed workflows to testing best practices and business systems knowledge repositories as directed.
- Work closely with Test Automation team in ensuring new functionality is captured and updated within test automation suites as needed
- Work closely with Test Automation team in identifying opportunities for automation with current functionality
- Following through with and meeting all expected reporting timelines for billing purposes
Required Skills and Experience:
- Mininum 5+ years testing experience with large enterprise systems
- SAP test experience
- CRM/AO, BaS, PE, Portal/Fiori, PE, FRDP, ECC
- Banking system experience
- Agile, Waterfall and Hybrid Methodologies
- Test Scope Analysis
- Test Case Writing
- Functional Requirements Analysis and Breakdown
- Regression and Integration Testing
- Smoke Testing
- Issue/Bug Tracking
- Test Execution - Manual
- SQL Queries
- Data Mining
- End to End Testing
- Experience with SIT, FIT, UAT
- Experience with Jira/Confluence
Additional Skills "Nice to Have"
- Familiar with Google Suite of Products
- Familiarity with TOSCA
- Test Execution - Automation
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Published on 29 Jan 2021, 10:20 PM