Our Financial client is seeking for a Solution Architect to support the Application Migration project in Jersey City, NJ.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day-to-day basis your work will include:
· Containerize Java/Spark applications.
· Migrate to On-Prem Cloud platform OpenShift
· Migrate application from HDP to CDP
· OpenJDK11 and Spark 3 migration
· CDP migration
What program/technology/software knowledge is essential for this role? Describe in what capacity the selected candidate will be using it?
· Spark, Java, Experience with any cloud platform, Docker, Kubernetes
Must Have Skills:
· 5 plus years in Java, Spark, Big data technologies
· Masters or equivalent
· 2 plus years in Cloud stack
· Cloud certifications would be a big plus
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Solution Architect, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.