Do you want to work for one of the largest electrical utility company in Illinois & Missouri? They are currently looking for a CAD Technician to support their facility in St. Louis, Missouri. If you are interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Note: Work is currently remote. Return to facilities plan to be communicated as it becomes available.
· Under direct supervision, to perform detail Transmission drafting work to create, update and maintain identified drawings; and to do other related drafting work as assigned.
· In this connection to perform details of work, such as: Draw, update and maintain transmission substation and line drawings, electrical, civil, structural, building, and other diagrams associated with transmission design, with computer or, when necessary, by hand.
· Change drawings to match marked prints or verbal instructions.
· Create, maintain, and prepare special posters, signs, charts, maps, or reports when requested.
· Assist in taking field measurements or sketches at the site to resolve discrepancies on drawings or maps, and/or obtain additional information.
· Maintain and update information in the electronic drawing management system.
· Quality and accuracy in updating and maintaining drawings and information.
· For holding as confidential information obtained in connection with Company business.
Qualifications (education, experience special skills):
· Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license (may be required to travel to a substation site).
· Graduation from high school or the equivalent.
· Must have taken some CAD.