Our multinational electricity and gas utility client is currently hiring Project Assistant in Waltham, MA for a contract duration of 06 months. This position will likely be a hybrid of remote and onsite work. Candidates must be able to travel to the office 2-3 days a week.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
To implement/deliver process improvement projects, including business process documentation and KPI development, to realize efficiency and customer satisfaction gains for DG Customers and Stakeholders in quality, delivery and cost across the team in MA.
• Process improvement leader with a focus on driving cost and complexity reduction.
• Work with leadership and subject matter experts to identify process gaps (e.g., process mapping, RACI, and SIPOC exercises with focus on end-to-end process flow)
• Develop and execute detailed implementation plans to evolve processes from current state to future state (including change management and internal stakeholder management) based on company and department goals
• Establish leading KPIs for monitoring adherence to new best practices to drive culture change.
• Work with leadership to identify financial benefit dependencies and/or business cases prior to implementing improvements and assist in monitoring benefit delivery after implementation based on annual targets.
• Ensure timely completion and achievement of project deliverables.
• Report and communicate the results from process improvement efforts to key stakeholders.
• Create, update and organize training documentation and job aids.
• Bring a passion about customer experience and helping the team to achieve its vision.
• Other improvement duties as assigned.
• Experience in leading a cross functional team to deliver tangible business benefits.
• Highly organized with strong stakeholder management skills.
• Proven leadership experience implementing change across diverse organizations
• Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience with dealing with senior executives and leaders throughout the organization
• Ability to craft and deliver presentations to management level.
• A Bachelor’s degree preferably in Project/Process management or Business/Analytical discipline or equivalent experience.
• 1+ years’ experience in Process and/or Project Management roles.
• Professional certification desirable (e.g., Lean, CEE, Six Sigma, etc.) in formal process/efficiency excellence with proven track record in implementing process change
• Utilize various process improvements tools and methodologies when designing process improvement teams work plans to meet business objectives.
• Influential, energetic and enthusiastic business professional, with the drive, ambition and resilience to effect positive change.
• Confident and able to challenge behaviors and issues.
• Ability to identify, understand, and prioritize stakeholders.
• Ability to build, monitor, sustain stakeholder engagement and correct when necessary.
• Valid driver’s license required.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Project Assistant, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.