Our Financial services client is looking for a Salesforce Administrator, is responsible for assisting with org configuration, support, and integrations for RBC US Wealth headquartered in Minneapolis, MN.
Job Description Summary:
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Advisor Desktop, this role is accountable for being a key contributing member of the RBC US Wealth management Salesforce Center of Excellence (COE). This role acts as an administrator for both our Service Cloud and Financial Services Cloud (FSC) implementations which are all Lightning orgs and we are driving the cutting edge of Salesforce innovation.
What will you do?
· Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
· Consult with all company stake-holders on new requirements and optimization of existing capabilities on the Salesforce platform.
· Utilize your knowledge of VisualForce, Visual Flows, Process Builder and Apex to improve page layout and user UI issues.
· Active and creative creation and maintenance of custom Lightning components.
· Work closely with the IT/Business Teams on the implementation of change management best practices.
· Communicate operational procedures and best practices with useful documentation and training for new and existing users.
· Proactively identify and convey timely Salesforce-related information to our employees.
· Effectively communicates and builds rapport with team members, stakeholders and business partners using a variety of techniques and collaboration from initiation to close. Resolves conflicts/issues of medium complexity and escalates others as appropriate.
· Actively participate in weekly project status meetings and ensure assigned tasks are completed on time to support project deliverables.
· Provide support for Salesforce user community (i.e. work to close cases assigned)
What do you need to succeed?
· 3+ years Salesforce Administrator experience
· Strong knowledge of Financial Services Cloud (FSC) and Service Cloud
· Experience with different deployment techniques as change sets, ants and Jenkins
· BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related technical discipline.
· Hands on experience with Salesforce Automation tools as Process Builder, Visual Flows, Approval Processes
· Certifications - Salesforce Certified Admin, Advanced Admin
· Integration tools & techniques (ESBs, Orchestration, SOA, XML, JSON, SOAP, REST, etc)
· Pardot and Marketing Cloud
· Mulesoft experience
· Built Lightening Components
· Financial Services Cloud Administration
· Prior Financial Services work experience
· Einstein Analytics/Discovery experience
· Salesforce Shield
· Worked with Git, GitHub, SVN or another source code system
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you are a Salesforce Admin, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.