We are looking for an Data Analyst who support operational excellence and improved decision making for the North America Onshore Projects organization through data management, visualization, and analysis. The location can be either Schenectady, NY or Greenville, SC for a contract duration of 12 months.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
• Work with field teams and headquarters on data quality assessment, data cleansing and data analytics
• Run and analyze reports from various operating systems to further ingrain a data-driven mindset throughout the Projects organization
• Produce metrics centered around Projects quality and execution for both new unit deliveries and Repower installations
• Build dashboards to display data in meaningful ways for internal customers
• Facilitate access to current and future metrics by integrating existing and future digital tools
• Investigate outlying data and provide improvement suggestions for causal factors.
• Follow-up with cross functional teams on status of Projects’ programs or deliverables. Drive action items to closure.
• Bachelor’s Degree in mathematics, statistics, computer or data sciences, engineering, information technology or related field from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience with data analysis/operations
• 1-3 years’ work experience
• 3 years relevant work experience in Projects and/or Field Services
• Strong project management skills with ability to make decisions, plan, organize and communicate.
• Strong communication and leadership skills with ability to clearly communicate arguments and conclusions rooted in data and statistics to senior leadership
• Strong attention to detail
• High flexibility and motivation to succeed
• Ability to work cross-functionally with Project Management, Field Operations, Digital, and Finance teams
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Excel/Access/PowerPoint), including experience with Visual Basic/Excel Macros.
• Experience building data visualizations with Tableau/Smartsheet
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you are an Data Analyst, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.