- Job no: 55071GEJP00025563
- Categories: Engineering
We are looking for a QC Inspector who will be responsible for inspecting machined work pieces to ensure conformance to specifications for 12 months contract in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
Our client is a 3.3 billion USD global life sciences leader with nearly 7000 associates across 40 countries who are dedicated to our mission to advance and accelerate therapeutics.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
- Inspect machined work pieces to ensure conformance to specification
- Interpret and follow written inspection instructions, quality requirements and customer specifications
- Measure dimensions such as length, height, and distance between reference points, using precision instruments such as micrometer, caliper, dial indicator, optical comparator, X-Y-Z measuring equipment, X-ray to ensure product meets specifications
- Locate reference point on part and measure dimensions, such as angle, arc, and radii, using combination of aids, such as surface plate, angle plates, parallel bars, gauge blocks, V-blocks and precision measuring instruments
- Complete all necessary inspection forms and reports
- Inspect first run, in process and final parts
- Perform airflow tests, incoming and final inspections
- Perform, as assigned, other similar or related duties
- High School Diploma
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a QC Inspector professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Published on 12 Nov 2020, 5:15 PM