We are looking for a Change Management Analyst who will be familiar with organizational change management (OCM) and can develop and execute OCM strategies and plans.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
This position will support the OCM Leads and collaborate with various support resources (e.g., training and communications) to deliver tightly integrated and effective change management plans to support the achievement of the program’s objectives and realize business results.
This role is responsible for evolving activities to support the OCM and GME teams’ operational needs and deliverables. A key focus will be on partnering with the engineering team to document and interpret step by step workflow processes and training requirements.
Stakeholder Readiness & Engagement
• Coordinate OCM activities including meetings and events, stakeholder management, communications, and training material development support and delivery.
• Collect, document, and interpret program specific information about key Grid Modernization initiatives
• Assess audience-specific impacts.
• Assess change for impacted groups; recommend inputs to the Communications and End User Training Plans
• Develop and execute a series of readiness deliverables (checklists, plans, focus groups, and meeting contributions) to understand the effectiveness of the change.
• Work with OCM Instructional Designer to develop training materials and content.
• Coordinate meetings with stakeholders, collection of information, training delivery, etc.
• Supports the end-to-end needs of training development and training delivery.
• Performs special projects as assigned or requested.
• Ability to pay attention to important details.
• Demonstrated Change Management experience, including managing multiple internal stakeholders and projects.
• Ability to quickly absorb complex electrical engineering information; translate to clear, basic information.
• Create work plan by defining key milestones, deliverables, and dependencies.
• Track progress of activities and ensure all deliverables are completed and delivered on time.
• Provide weekly status updates on accomplishments, planned activities, risks, issues, and milestones.
• A self-starter not requiring daily direction, but can assess, plan and schedule work based on the needs of the Change Management and Grid Mod teams
• The successful candidate must be able to work remotely as needed, thrive, produce, and create clarity in sometimes ambiguous and challenging situations within a matrix-driven environment.
• Experience with PowerPoint and Excel
• The position requires extreme flexibility and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a fluid environment.
• Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, business, organizational development, or related field
• Ability to translate complex technical subject matter into user-friendly communications.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks with shifting deadlines simultaneously.
• Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
• Demonstrated organizational skills, self-motivation, and analytical skills; strong relationship building and interpersonal skills.
• Experience working on cross-functional teams, communicating project status, and identifying, mitigating, and resolving risks and issues.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Demonstrated interpersonal skills, including the proven ability to work across different audiences, personalities and experience levels.
Functional/Technical Skills Nice to Have:
• Project management tools such as MS Project and /or Visio (e.g., project schedules, process mapping)
• Training in Instructional Design and Change Management Methodologies.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you are a Change Management Analyst, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.