- Job no: 55273ENBJP00009138
- Categories: Engineering
On behalf of one of North America’s largest natural gas distributors, we are looking for a Project Manager to support all phases of projects from inception through completion at Harrisburg, PA
The Project Management Specialist is responsible for overall management of maintenance capital and O&M projects in the Northeast Execution group. He/She will be accountable for all items needed to successfully complete a portfolio of projects in each stage of the project life cycle including develop, execution and close out.
- Prepare a resource plan for each project.
- Manage scope, cost, schedule and performance objectives for capital projects.
- Identify project risks, exposures and opportunities that may impact the success of the subject projects.
- Interact with multiple groups through the Lifecyle of the project to ensure all deliverables and requirements are met.
Manage tasks with several different stakeholders including Env., ROW, Design, Field construction
· Work to ensure all materials and services are ordered in support of the project.
- Project Management Professional certification
- Proven ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Experience with transmission and offshore operations.
- Basic understanding of pipeline commercial operations and of energy markets.
- Capable of multi-tasking numerous projects at once and working within deadlines.
This project will be out of the Harrisburg office and require some travel to project locations.