We are seeking an Inventory Control Technician who will be responsible for running and maintaining Inventory Control System and room for a fluid Engineering Iab for a 7 month contract assignment available in Folsom, CA.
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
· Ability to identify and catalog items in an inventory control system;
· keeping track of what enters and Ieaves inventory control room checking items in and out of inventory control to the Iab.
· Receive items from shipping and process into inventory control system.
To perform above tasks, you must have below skills:
· Manage lab asset inventory (servers, testers, analyzers, scopes, and other lab equipment) using Excel spreadsheets and ServiceNow.
· Collect and validate physical inventory information in labs and office space (on site) in Folsom , includes inventory audits
· Must be familiar with basic computer components and electronic parts; have basic understanding of Various testing equipment need in an Engineer -Iab.
· HS diploma or GED equivalent required
Applicants with a High School Diploma or above will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.