- Job no: TH6QK
- Categories: Information Technology
Our Client who plays a vital role in Alberta's Energy Industry by ensuring public safety and the environment - and contributing to responsible, efficient and safe energy development. Has an immediate need for a Full Stack developer for a six (6) month contract in Calgary.
The Full Stack developer will work with the Microservices team to deliver Azure cloud components and perform proper review with team members before deploying them to test and Production environments. This requires written documentation of the design and recommendations. It can be a combo of Visio diagram and a short power point presentation before proceeding with the implementation of solution.
- Participate in the design and implementation of full stack web applications;
- Participate in the maintenance and support of existing software products;
- Participate in the design, implementation, verification and documentation of models, interfaces,
- components and software applications;
- Apply the development processes established by the development team such as the revision of
- code, follow-up and change management and all DevOps practices.
- Deliver user interface code and other programming tasks assigned by project team.
- Perform miscellaneous tasks as assigned by project team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in Web software design and development;
- Hands on experience with HTML 5, CSS, SASS or LESS, React, Babel, GraphQL, Redux, Webpack.
- Good knowledge of Apollo Federation and Socket.io is an asset;
- Good knowledge of Cosmos DB, MS SQL Server;
- Good knowledge of KAFKA and REDIS is as an asset;
- Good knowledge of Microservices and Micro-frontends technologies is an asset;
- Strong experience with Linux environment, is an asset.
- Strong programming experience in Docker, Kubernetes, Azure is an asset.
- Proven innovative team player, resourceful and capacity to adapt to changes in priorities;
- Passionate for learning and researching new technologies;
- Determined to deliver products on time, according to pre-established quality standards;
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Published on 06 Feb 2021, 12:26 AM