Our client is hiring Quality Assurance Management for a contract opportunity in Overland Park, KS. This is a contract opportunity for 18 months with possible conversion and must work onsite.
The Quality Manager supports the expansion and enhancement of quality processes, tools and activities in the Radar Surveillance domain. The Quality Manager leads and performs the overarching quality assurance activities on radar surveillance program(s), and supports the planning, conduct, and documentation of comprehensive Test & Evaluation (T&E) program(s) for radar surveillance systems.
Essential Functions / Key Areas of Responsibility
· Lead and perform the overarching quality assurance activities on Radar Surveillance program(s).
· Lead and perform quality assurance activities supporting the planning, conduct, and documentation of comprehensive Test & Evaluation (T&E) program(s) for radar surveillance systems.
· Manage quality control and quality assurance throughout the bid and program/project life cycle, both internally and in a customer setting.
· Participate in formal and informal reviews and audits throughout the bid and program/project life cycle.
· Review and support colleagues in ensuring that the processes and delivered products and services are in line with customers’ expectations and contract requirements.
· Contribute to development and maintenance of Quality processes and documentation.
· Evaluate and present quality performance metrics for management review.
· Act as an advisor on Regulatory requirements and their impact on the Company’s procedures and policies.
· Direct and monitor activities for Document Control.
· Implement continuous improvement initiatives.
· Perform and/or support internal/external audits.
Minimum Requirements: Skills, Experience, Education, Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Certifications, Language
· Bachelor’s degree
· 3+ years in a quality management / quality engineering position
· Knowledge of hardware / software systems and associated quality assurance functions
· Familiarity with ISO9001 processes and documentation- Quality Management System
· Strong oral communication and technical writing skills
· Capability to perform under pressure in a dynamic environment with a high degree of initiative and motivation.
· Experience with ISO9001 processes and documentation- Quality Management System Knowledge of Hardware Experience supporting and guiding FAA/DoD verification and validation / system testing and integration activities (primary task).
· Must be interactive. – not afraid to speak to people or a group.
· Team is looking for guidance on quality project- Must have Project experience as a Quality Manager.
· Able to process information, respond and react.
· Ability to provide project updates to team in France, US Managers and team with all updates.
· Monitor quality from Engineers.
· Knowledge of quality as applied to Aviation / Surveillance / Air Traffic Management businesses.
· Experience with FAA/DoD quality standards.
· Experience supporting and guiding FAA/DoD verification and validation / system testing and integration activities (primary task).
· Experience with FAA Safety Risk Management process and its implication on quality processes.
· Experience working with a multinational business.
· Familiarity with AS9100 processes and documentation.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Quality Assurance Management, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.