Our Aerospace client are in an Urgent need of a Transportation Analyst (AP) in Montgomeryville, PA and responsible for logging invoices in a timely and accurate manner.
Job Description Summary:
The Transportation Data Analyst is primarily responsible for logging invoices in a timely and accurate manner. This person will also be responsible for reviewing and organizing vendor invoices with the coordinator regarding problems/ troubleshooting. In addition, the ideal candidate will be expected to maintain positive relationships between Thales and Vendors.
The overarching expectation of every position in the Logistics Department is to provide excellent service to our customers, both internal and external. Excellent external customer service includes, but is not limited to, helping vendors with information regarding invoices, timing of payments on invoices, and answering any questions that may arise from vendors or internal departments. Excellent internal customer service includes, but is not limited to, providing information about invoices, checks, e-payments and any other assistance needed regarding accounts payable issues.
Essential Functions / Key Areas of Responsibility
· Process daily invoices received via mail, email, or vendor site download
· Log freight invoices into Excel vendor invoice tracking tool
· Ensure proper data Research of invoices as necessary to determine proper job cost coding, and account classifications.
· Send invoices to AP with proper PO, PO line, and invoice totals
· File Invoices and other Vendor related files electronically in a timely manner
· Maintain any and all necessary vendor records
· Maintain updated Accounts Payable Aging
· Support Accounting Department in any reasonable capacity required
· Assist Logistics Manager and the Coordinator with special projects as needed
· Interacts with internal teams regarding accounts payable issues.
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
· Knowledge of GAAP a plus
· 4 Years accounts payable, high volume
· Proficient on MS Office, especially Excel
Location: Montgomeryville, PA (This person will work from home & needs to live within 2 hrs from Montgomeryville, PA for occasional meetings)
Hours: 8am-4pm EST
· Experience in manufacturing-related, service-oriented or regulated industries would be a plus
· Excellent data entry skills
· Attention to Detail
· Ability to multi-task
· Excellent Organization
· Ability to problem solve
· Excellent oral and written communication
· Team Player
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Creative use of skills and resources to get the job done
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you are a Transportation Analyst, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.