We are seeking a Sr. Software Developer who will be responsible to ensure testing is executed and functioning as required throughout the testing process for a 06-month contract assignment in Chandler, AZ.
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
· Developers will be involved in reviewing current state design and working with the technical lead to define future state design, document, review, develop, test, and implement code features.
· Our group creates and maintains decision support tools in support of Clients’ Supply Chain.
· The current project enables Supply Chain analysts to optimize the planning and delivery of samples to customers.
· Working as a member in an Agile Scrum, developers are involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
· Candidate should have a proven track record of delivering quality features within business applications preferably in an Agile/Scrum team environment.
· In order to be successful, candidates must have a good grasp of T-SQL and C#.
· Experience using Visual Studio Tools for Office (VSTO), particularly Excel is highly desirable.
· Strong in object Oriented programming skills with design patterns.
· LINQ knowledge will be an added advantage.
· Additionally, knowledge of supply chain concepts is highly desirable.
To perform above tasks, you must have below skills:
· Experienced and proficient in back-end and front-end work
· Transact-sql queries (T-SQL)
· MS Sql Server Development (stored procedures, functions, etc)
· Relational database modeling
· Object-Oriented Programming and knowledge of OO Design Patterns
· .NET Framework
· Winforms/VSTO Development
Applicants with a 4-year Degree required in CS or EE or related field is required or above will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.