- Job no: RR4QR
- Categories: Information Technology
Our Client who plays a vital role in Alberta's Energy Industry by ensuring public safety and the environment - and contributing to responsible, efficient and safe energy development. Has an immediate need for a Business Analyst for a five (5) month contract in Calgary, Alberta.
- Work on IT Technical projects in a Software Development and Support Team
- Meet with business SME’s to gather business requirements and understand business processes.
- Document user stories based on these business requirements.
- Work collaboratively with technical team members to implement solution.
- Lead/facilitate meetings to elicit requirements and present/share ideas and findings.
- Testing of solution with business SME’s and technical team.
- Active participation in project core team meetings.
- Creation of transition to support and user documentation.
- Creation and completion of user stories
- Sign off for user stories by the business SME’s
- Sign off for solution testing success
- Creation of transition to support and user documentation
- This will be a key measurable statistic at random times for Vendor Management’s Value for Dollar on a quarterly or semi-annual basis.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Recognized BA Certification is preferred
- PROSCI certification is preferred.
- Ability to manage workload and meet deliverables on IT technical projects and raise issues appropriately.
- Capable of open and honest discussions with excellent communication skills.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Published on 06 Apr 2021, 8:03 PM