We are seeking a Software Developer who will be responsible to ensure testing is executed and functioning as required throughout the testing process for a 24-month contract assignment in Santa Clara, CA.
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
· Software Engineers conduct or participate in multidisciplinary research and collaborate with design, layout, and/or hardware engineers in the design, development, and utilization of productivity enhancement layout tools and design rule checkers, electronic data processing systems software.
· Determines computer user needs, advises hardware designers on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements, designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
· Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur.
· Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgment, and formal software process.
To perform the above tasks, you must have the below skills:
· Angular (must)
· Bootstrap (strongly recommended)
· Linux, C, C++, C# Languages, Script Programming using Perl/Python, TensorFlow
· Software Quality and Testing Practices, AGILE
· Database Concepts, SQL, and hardware platform architecture
· Graphics Processing, IC Pattern Formats, CAD Tools for Verification, Fracture, OPC Software Engineering, EDA tool
Applicants with a Bachelor's degree (with a minimum of 4 years of experience) or a Master's degree (with a minimum of 3 years of experience) or a Ph.D. (with a minimum of 1 year of experience) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical engineering or other related fields of study will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.