Our Financial services client is looking for a Compliance specialist, who will Assist and enhance the maintenance and development of proper and complete books and records of regulatory examinations and inquiries in Jersey City, NJ.
Job Description Summary:
Examination, continuous monitoring and inquiries support: strong organizational skills are required
More specifically, responsibilities include:
· Assist with and enhance the maintenance and development of proper and complete books and records of regulatory examinations and inquiries;
· Assist with the internal reporting metrics and trend analysis related to examinations and regulatory findings based on existing processes;
· Work with RBC’s business and functional areas to obtain information and documentation required to meet regulatory requests for information;
· Review and streamline monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting across the U.S. Regulatory Relations Team;
· Assist in project management of the strategic plan work related to disclosures, notifications, technology, desktop procedures, and global regulatory council;
· Coordinate, schedule, and participate in meetings and conference calls with regulators; and
· Organize continuous monitoring reporting requests with regulators.
· Assist U.S. Regulatory Relations in its completion of its 2021 Strategic Plan to further enhance efficiencies, build a global program, develop a workflow for regulatory notifications, and document processes.
· Strong Microsoft Skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) will be required at all times.
· Excellent judgment and analytical skills
· Strong writing skills, able to effectively present in text or slide format
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· B.A. required. 4-6 of similar work experience
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you are a Compliance specialist, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.