Do you want to work for one of the largest electrical utility company in Illinois & Missouri? They are currently looking for an Electrical Designer to support their facility in St. Louis, Missouri. If you are interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
· Under indirect and intermittent supervision, to perform responsible work requiring ability to take independent action and make decisions, in preparing basic sketches, making calculations, and formulating the designs for construction and rehabilitation projects for generating facilities; and to do related work as required.
· In this connection to perform details of work, such as: Create or modify schematic wiring drawings and the occasional mechanical drawings based on engineering redlines.
Qualifications (education, experience special skills):
· Satisfactory completion of an associate degree in in design drafting, computer aided drafting or other drafting technology at an accredited university, college, or junior college.
· Three years as an Electrical Designer or five years of similar experience outside the Company in Electrical design related work.
· Electrical background with experience in AutoCAD or Autodesk will be preferred with knowledge in electrical components.