Our oil and gas client in North York, ON is looking to hire a PMO Analyst for a 12 months contract role with possibility of extension.
What you will be doing…
• Finance monthly reconciliation - Oracle, SAP
• Timely accruals to drive forecast accuracy
• Analyze financial data for decision support
• Labour (FTE/Contractors) reconciliation & forecast
• Clarity Hours analysis to ensure appropriate capitalization
• Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization
• Provide support to Team, PMs on daily activities
What you will need to succeed…
Must Have Skills:
• 2+ years of relevant/related experience
• Strong IT financial and business analysis
• Extensive experience in analyzing and evaluating data
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.