Our oil and gas client in Toronto, ON is looking to hire a for a 12 months contract role with possibility of extension.
What you will be doing…
1. Design, develop, analyze, debug - extensions in Oracle Cloud Applications to address non-standard customer requirements to demonstrate product capabilities beyond the delivered capability to provide/enhance the value of the Oracle Cloud platform
2. Personalization’s (Application Composer) / Extend using VBCS (Page integrations)
4. Update extensions with SaaS framework changes
5. IDCS knowledge to secure the application
6. Experience in working on extending oracle seeded BPM workflows with custom processes using PCS.
7. Experience in Design, develop, analyze, debug - PCS processes/decision models
8. Experience in Integrating PCS tasks with VBCS/OIC/SaaS
What you will need to succeed…
• Mandatory Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins/BitBucket, and scripting tools like bash,etc.
• Experience in building/supporting application integrations using OIC-ICS would be an asset.
• Knowledge/experience of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure would be an asset.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.