- Job no: R9JMH
- Category: Operations
Our Client, one of North America's leading energy infrastructure companies with operations in natural gas, oil and power industries throughout Canada, the United States, and Mexico has an immediate need for a Document Control Analyst. This is a contract position for one (1) year located in Calgary, Alberta
The Document Control Analyst in this role will support S&Q - Information Management and will be responsibility for representing and acting on behalf of the user group as it relates to the maintenance and management of records/documents. Utilizes standard software to perform maintenance of files, archiving etc.
- Responsible for all records and document management and its overall performance.
- Operate and maintain systems for the collection, classification, retrieval and retention of records, images, documents and information
- Ensuring project team members internal and eternal follow document control procedures
- Indexing and archiving hardcopy and electronic records into company records repositories in accordance with procedures, standards and retention requirements.
- Ensure confidential information is secured in accordance with policies.
- Assist with addressing records backlog and legacy SharePoint site cleanup.
- Advising on all process, issues, urgent matters and directing how the work will be done.
- Providing Quality assurance incoming and outgoing documents
- Metadata tagging
- Archival of documents into OpenText
- 4 to 6 years of experience as a Document Control Analyst preferably with Oil and Gas or EPC Companies
- Being bilingual in French (would be an asset for this role)
- Post-Secondary education in Records Administration/Management, Library and Information Technology or related experience
- Experience with Software - Bluebeam SharePoint , OpenText
- Experience with Internal, External and Vault SharePoint sites
- Advanced computer skills, including experience with, Excel, MS Office
- Experience providing Quality assurance incoming and outgoing documents
- Experience advising on all process, issues, urgent matters and directing work processes
- Experience collaborating with team members and other stakeholders to manage and protect their information.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Closed a month ago - 25 Aug 2022