- Job no: R7NQ9
- Categories: Information Technology
Our client, a Canadian multinational energy transportation company with a focus on the transportation, distribution and generation of energy, has an immediate need for a Supply Chain Data and Analytics Analyst. This is a contract position for one (1) year located in Calgary, Alberta.
The Analyst is a key role within SCM’s Planning & Analytics team who works closely with many other teams across the Supply Chain function.
- Deliver standard reports, metrics and dashboards using tools such as Power BI, Excel and SharePoint and create new reports based on business needs
- Assemble, analyze and evaluate data from multiple sources
- Liaison between business and IT to articulate business needs into requirement documents
- Partner with team members to support new and ongoing business reporting, analytics and training
- Identify opportunities to improve data analytics processes
- Analyze existing data records and reports and recommend enhancements that improve reporting quality, ensures compliance to standards and drive actionable conclusions
- Provide analytics coaching and increase knowledge of best practices within SCM
- A degree in business, computer science or equivalent
- 4-7 years of experience
- Demonstrated experience in designing, maintaining, and enhancing Power BI dashboards
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Excel (Power Query, advanced formulas)
- Advanced skills in Excel and Power BI
- Intermediate skills in SharePoint site creation
- Experience working with Oracle Cloud would be an asset
- Experience with VBA and SQL functions would be an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail orientated, organized, pro-active and acts with a sense of urgency
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Published on 19 Apr 2021, 8:30 PM